Our Apple & Date Flapjack Mix comes in a 1 ltr reusable glass clip top jar.
You will also need: 120g Butter & 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or Golden Syrup
- Preheat your oven to 190C/ 375F/ Gas Mark 5
- Line a 15cm square baking tin.
- Heat the Vegan/ butter and maple syrup gently in a saucepan.
- In a bowl mix the contents of the jar and melted butter and syrup together.
- Add the mix to the baking tin and pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After baking, let it cool before turning out and cutting into squares.
Ingredients in this jar:
Oats/ Soft Light Brown Sugar/Dates /
Mixed Spice / Dried Apple (Sulphur Dioxide)
May also contain traces of Wheat and Barley