Our Hazelnut & Almond Brownie Mix comes in a 1 ltr reusable clip top glass jar.
You will also need: 150g Butter and 4 Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 180C/ 350F/ Gas Mark 4
- Line a 20cm square baking tin.
- Lightly beat the 4 eggs in a large bowl.
- Heat butter gently in a saucepan then add to the eggs.
- Add the contents of the jar and mix together well.
- Add the mix to the baking tin and pop in the oven for 22-28 minutes.
- For soft gooey brownies bake for 22min otherwise leave for 28min.
- After baking, let it cool before turning out and cutting into squares.
Ingredients in this jar:
Plain Flour(Wheat)/ Soft Light Brown Sugar/ Caster Sugar/ Cocoa Powder/
Milk Chocolate(Milk, Soya)/ Almond/ Hazelnuts/ Salt/ Baking Powder
May also contain: Peanuts, Nuts, Sesame, Egg And Gluten sources.