Our Mango, Apricot & Coconut Flapjack Mix comes in a 1 ltr reusable glass clip top jar.
You will also need: 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, 2 tbsp Golden Syrup and 1 Banana
You can use butter instead of the Coconut Oil.
Preheat your oven to 190C/ 375F/ Gas Mark 5
- Line a 15cm square baking tin.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil or butter and golden syrup gently in a saucepan.
- Once melted add to the mashed banana and stir gently.
- Add the contents of the jar and mix together.
- Add the mix to the baking tin and pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After baking, let it cool before turning out and cutting into squares.
Ingredients in this jar:
Oats/ Soft Light Brown Sugar/ Desiccated Coconut (Sulphites)/
Almonds/ Dried Mango (Sulphur Dioxide)/ Dried Apricots (Sulphur Dioxide)
May also contain traces of Wheat and Barley