Our chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies come in a 500ml reusable glass clip top jar.
You will also need: 75g soften Butter and 1 Egg
- Preheat your oven to 180C/ 350F/ Gas Mark 4
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the egg and butter together in a large bowl.
- Add the contents of the jar and mix together well.
- Make small balls of the mix and place on the baking tray, lightly flatten.
- Pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- After baking, let it cool
Ingredients in this jar:
Plain Flour(Wheat)/ Soft Light Brown Sugar/ Caster Sugar/
White Chocolate(Milk, Soya)/ Baking Powder
May also contain: Peanuts, Nuts, Sesame, Egg And Gluten sources.